This course is available ONLINE
Online MHFA Champion course dates - Book online now
Online MHFA Champion
Thursday 25th February 2021
Online MHFA Champion
Tuesday 23rd March 2021
The Adult MHFA One Day course qualifies you as a MHFA Champion
Mental Health First Aid Champion is an internationally recognised training course developed by MHFA England. The online one day course qualifies you as an MHFA Champion, giving delegates an understanding of common mental health issues, the knowledge and confidence to advocate for mental health awareness, the ability to spot signs of mental ill health and the skills to support positive wellbeing.
The course is ideal for anyone with people management responsibilities.
All our Mental Health First Aid course are delivered by a Mental Health First Aid Instructors who are registered by MHFA England to deliver the accredited courses. The Mental Health First Aid Instructors course is accredited by the Royal Society for Public Health.
About MHFA Course
The course is split in two manageable sessions each approximately three hours long. It is normally taught over one day, but can be spread over two half days. So instructors can keep people safe and supported while they learning, the course is limited to 12 delegates.
Learners will be required to participate mix of group activities, presentations and discussions, each session is built around a Mental Health First Aid action plan. Everyone who completes the course will get a MHFA manual, workbook and a certificate of attendance to say you are a MHFA Champion.
• About Mental Health First Aid
• About mental health and stress in the workplace
• Stigma and discrimination
• Anxiety disorders
• Other mental health issues
• Early warning signs of mental ill health
• Alcohol, drugs and mental health
- Applying the Mental Health First Aid action plan
- Action 1: Approach the person, assess and assist with any crisis
- Action 2: Listen and communicate non-judgementally
- Action 3: Give support and information
- Action 4: Encourage the person to get appropriate professional help
- Action 5: Encourage other supports
- Building a mentally healthy workplace
- Action planning for using MHFA
Why choose Edu-c8 for your Live Online Mental Health First Aid Training?
We believe that supporting MHFAiders in supporting others is key to help achieve an effective and sustainable impact in mental health and wellbeing in the workplace.
Our next Online Mental Health First Aid course dates
Online Mental Health First Aid
Wednesday 27th & Friday 29th January 2021