This course has been developed for directors, managers and supervisors from all sectors to raise awareness of a variety of mental health conditions and help learners to reduce stigma and discrimination associated with mental health issues within the workplace and in our communities.
This course explores legislation associated to mental ill health and give learners an understanding of how to promote good mental health and wellbeing in the workplace.
At the end of the course learners will be able to:
- Understand the meaning of mental health
- Recognise early signs of mental ill health
- Explain the stigma and discrimination associated with mental ill health
- List legislation associated with mental health within the work place
- Understand a variety of mental health conditions
- Know how to promote wellbeing in the workplace
- Identify sources of support and information
- Reflect and evaluate current ways of working
The trainer will carry out an on-going assessment
Certificate of attendance will be issued to all learners that have demonstrated that learning has taken place throughout the session and course outcomes have been met.
The course can be delivered at locations to suit the client.
Maximum number of delegates per trainer is 12