Who is This Course For?
This course is intended to support learners who are new to the sector and front line workers of organisations who have responsibility for managing regulated services registered with CQC including residential homes, supported living services, hospitals, community based settings and domiciliary services.
This course has been developed to provide a broad understanding and insight as to what is required of them to support managers in preparation for inspections and understand the inspection process, with emphasis on the 5 key questions and how they apply to practice.
At the end of the course learners will be able to:
- Understand the inspection model and framework
- Understand provider information returns
- Gain knowledge of the fundamental standards, key lines of enquiry and enforcement powers.
- Gain knowledge and understand the requirements of the 5 key questions
- Understand the importance of accurate and up to date record keeping
- Reflect and evaluate current ways of working
The trainer will carry out an on-going assessment
Certificate of attendance will be issued to all learners that have demonstrated that learning has taken place throughout the session and course outcomes have been met.
The course can be delivered at locations to suit the client.
Maximum number of delegates per trainer is 15