Who is This Course For?
This course is intended to support learners and organisations who have responsibility for managing regulated services registered with CQC including registered managers, service managers, team leaders and seniors and directors of residential homes, supported living services, hospitals, community based settings and domiciliary services
This course has been developed to provide a broader understanding of the inspection framework and process, with emphasis on the fundamental standards, 5 key questions and how inspections are carried out using key lines of enquiry.
At the end of the course learners will be able to:
- Understand the inspection model and framework
- Understand provider information returns
- Gain knowledge of the fundamental standards and what has changed
- Understand how the key lines of enquiry will be used
- Understand the requirements of the 5 key questions and CQC enforcement powers
- Know how to be prepared and manage inspections and support staff
- Understand the importance of accurate and up to date record keeping
- Reflect and evaluate current ways of working
The trainer will carry out an on-going assessment
Certificate of attendance will be issued to all learners that have demonstrated that learning has taken place throughout the session and course outcomes have been met.
The course can be delivered at locations to suit the client.
Maximum number of delegates per trainer is 15