Who is This Course For?
This course is intended to support learners to become familiar with the requirements and gain an understanding on Prader- Willi Syndrome It provides a platform for knowledge and has been developed for learners that are working with individuals that have Prader-Willi Syndrome.
At the end of the course learners will be able to:
- Describe Prader-Willi Syndrome
- Understand What Causes PWS
- Explain How PWS is diagnosed
- Understand the Main Characteristics of PWS
- State Facts about PWS
- Understand Stages of Development
- Identify Risk Factors and common behaviours that are presented
- Understand Mental Capacity and PWS
- Identify how to Support individuals with PWS
- Reflect and evaluate current ways of working
The trainer will carry out an on-going assessment
Certificate of attendance will be issued to all learners that have demonstrated that learning has taken place throughout the session and course outcomes have been met.
The course can be delivered at locations to suit the client.
Maximum number of delegates per trainer is 15